Day 561: Believe In Yourself
"You achieve more when you believe in
yourself and your abilities."
It's Day 561 of Nutrisystem. Today I was awake before 6 and actually up before the alarm went off. I guess there is hope for me yet ! Believing in yourself and your abilities is easier said than done. I still have days where I wonder if I'll accomplish all the goals I've set for myself. I still worry about some disaster coming along and destroying all the progress I've made. My scale died and I think I'm consciously avoiding buying a new one because my weight loss has slowed. But then I have days where I feel like I can achieve anything and I'm confident in my ability to reach all of my goals. I have yet to gain weight on this program and I have no reason to believe I've gained any since my scale bit the dust. The Renpho brand of scale has been recommended to me and Amazon has one for $35 that I may try. It has over 44,000 reviews and 79% are 5 stars. So my next micro goal is actually placing the order for the scale. It's a matter of a couple of mouse clicks on Amazon, so it's not like it's a hard thing to do ! Who knows .. some other things I "need" might fall into my cart !
Breakfast was a 2 ounce 180 calorie cinnamon roll and a 5.3 ounce 80 calorie Light & Fit strawberry cheesecake yogurt. Morning snack was a 155 calorie chocolate shake with peanut butter powder. Lunch was a 3.8 ounce 220 calorie pepperoni pizza melt and a chef salad. Dressing added 30 calories. Afternoon snack was a 1.3 ounce 180 calorie Jif Power Ups chewy granola bar. Dinner was a 7.8 ounce 190 calorie sesame glazed beef over riced cauliflower. I also had some roasted veggies. Evening snack was a 2.2 ounce 140 calorie lemon zest cake. Total calories for the day are 1175 and I got 64 ounces of water in.
First workout of the day was a 32 minute walk at Sugar House Park in Salt Lake City, Utah with iFit trainer Ashley Paulson. Pace was 3.2 to 3.4 mph and she threw in plenty of max incline, so it was no "walk in the park" .. LOL ! My lunchtime workout was 22 minutes in Southern Utah with Ashley. The pace was a little slow for me so I set it to a steady 2.8 mph. There was some incline but it was brief. After work I completed a 32 walk in Gran Canaria, Spain with iconic iFit trainer Tommy Rivs. This was a special tribute as Tommy is currently quite ill. I logged 87 minutes, 3.9 miles and 472 calories. Tonight was my night off from the Total Gym. Fitbit says I've done over 13,300 steps.
Weather today started off gray and damp but the sunshine and blue skies finally showed up in the late afternoon. Looks like tomorrow is going to be sunny all day ! In spite of the gloomy weather I spent the majority of the day working out on the front porch. Tomorrow I'm off to Boscov's in New Hartford with my sister and my mom for a little retail therapy. There's always a chance of a side trip to the casino too ! Even though it's Friday night I'm heading to bed early since I need to be up and out early. So it's time for a warm shower and my cool bed !

Comments
Post a Comment