Day 282: Rainy Days
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~Ashley Smith~
Perfect sentiment for this rainy Saturday ! Who doesn't love lying in bed listening to it rain ? I didn't mind it today since tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful sunny day. Today was a good day to relax on the couch all morning. Unfortunately there were NO good movies on so I put Pandora on and just listened to music all day. I didn't really accomplish much of anything and I'm okay with that.
PROGRESS UPDATE: scale says I'm down 1.4 pounds this week, for a total loss of 101.4 pounds to date. I'll take that all day long !
Breakfast was a 1.6 ounce 150 calorie cinnamon raisin bagel with maple pecan coffee. This bagel only had a couple shreds of raisin in it ! I added the last of the fat free cream cheese and that added about 15 calories. Breakfast power fuel was a 5.3 ounce 80 calorie Light & Fit toasted coconut vanilla yogurt. Second cup of coffee was brown sugar crumble. Morning snack was a 155 calorie chocolate shake with peanut butter powder. Lunch was a 4.3 ounce 240 calorie southwest fiesta melt that I topped with some salsa, which is a "free" food. I also had a chef salad, so dressing added about 30 calories. I had lunch really late today so I never had an afternoon snack. Dinner was a 9.5 ounce 260 calorie roasted turkey medallions with mashed potatoes and gravy. I also had a bowl of steamed green beans. Evening snack was a 1.8 ounce 150 calorie chocolate cupcake. Total calories for the day are 1080. I didn't do very well with the water today, only 32 ounces.
I spent the morning lining up some new iFit workouts and doing another inventory of my Nutrisystem food, since I haven't been good about keeping track of what I used each day since the last time I took inventory. To my horror I have 18 of the stuffed chicken breasts, so you'll be seeing those on the menu a lot ! I'm glad there are none in my next shipment, which will go out next week. At least now the freezer is organized and ready for the new stuff ! I'm down to about a month's worth of food since I passed on the last 50% off sale and delayed my automatic shipment. For a little while there I was a bit of a Nutrisystem hoarder !
Late this afternoon I forced myself off the couch and challenged myself to a long workout. This one was 41 minutes of intervals, 30 seconds at 3.1 mph and then a minute at 2.8. There was plenty of incline but it was within my range so I was able to get through the whole workout without a break. I'm finding that I really like intervals, because the short bursts of speed are just easier for me. It's easy to tell myself I can do that speed, even with incline, for 30 seconds. The endurance workouts are important to build stamina so I do them too, but I prefer the intervals.
Today was rainy and cold so it was a good day to not do much of anything. Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice sunny day so I'm going apple picking with family. Looking forward to being out in the fresh air and sunshine ! I'll get my grocery run done while I'm out too. It's about time for me to catch a shower and go to bed !
My blog is not and never will be monetized (no ads and I make no $$$) but I'm going to start putting this Nutrisystem link at the bottom of each post. New customers can save $100 ($50 off on the first 2 automatic shipments). I also get $100 credit, so it is an affiliate link. Feel free to use it or share it with anyone you might know who is considering Nutrisystem and wants to save a little money. https://www.talkable.com/x/EHG4TO
PROGRESS UPDATE: scale says I'm down 1.4 pounds this week, for a total loss of 101.4 pounds to date. I'll take that all day long !
Breakfast was a 1.6 ounce 150 calorie cinnamon raisin bagel with maple pecan coffee. This bagel only had a couple shreds of raisin in it ! I added the last of the fat free cream cheese and that added about 15 calories. Breakfast power fuel was a 5.3 ounce 80 calorie Light & Fit toasted coconut vanilla yogurt. Second cup of coffee was brown sugar crumble. Morning snack was a 155 calorie chocolate shake with peanut butter powder. Lunch was a 4.3 ounce 240 calorie southwest fiesta melt that I topped with some salsa, which is a "free" food. I also had a chef salad, so dressing added about 30 calories. I had lunch really late today so I never had an afternoon snack. Dinner was a 9.5 ounce 260 calorie roasted turkey medallions with mashed potatoes and gravy. I also had a bowl of steamed green beans. Evening snack was a 1.8 ounce 150 calorie chocolate cupcake. Total calories for the day are 1080. I didn't do very well with the water today, only 32 ounces.
I spent the morning lining up some new iFit workouts and doing another inventory of my Nutrisystem food, since I haven't been good about keeping track of what I used each day since the last time I took inventory. To my horror I have 18 of the stuffed chicken breasts, so you'll be seeing those on the menu a lot ! I'm glad there are none in my next shipment, which will go out next week. At least now the freezer is organized and ready for the new stuff ! I'm down to about a month's worth of food since I passed on the last 50% off sale and delayed my automatic shipment. For a little while there I was a bit of a Nutrisystem hoarder !
Late this afternoon I forced myself off the couch and challenged myself to a long workout. This one was 41 minutes of intervals, 30 seconds at 3.1 mph and then a minute at 2.8. There was plenty of incline but it was within my range so I was able to get through the whole workout without a break. I'm finding that I really like intervals, because the short bursts of speed are just easier for me. It's easy to tell myself I can do that speed, even with incline, for 30 seconds. The endurance workouts are important to build stamina so I do them too, but I prefer the intervals.
Today was rainy and cold so it was a good day to not do much of anything. Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice sunny day so I'm going apple picking with family. Looking forward to being out in the fresh air and sunshine ! I'll get my grocery run done while I'm out too. It's about time for me to catch a shower and go to bed !
My blog is not and never will be monetized (no ads and I make no $$$) but I'm going to start putting this Nutrisystem link at the bottom of each post. New customers can save $100 ($50 off on the first 2 automatic shipments). I also get $100 credit, so it is an affiliate link. Feel free to use it or share it with anyone you might know who is considering Nutrisystem and wants to save a little money. https://www.talkable.com/x/EHG4TO

Comments
Post a Comment