Day 92: The Main Character
“You’re the main character of your life’s story. Give your audience not only something to look forward to, but something to be inspired by.” ~ Kevin Ngo ~
Several people have indicated my story inspires them and that makes me happy. If sharing my life helps even one person in any aspect of their life then it’s all worth it to me. I didn’t start these notes with the intention of having an audience. I just wanted to make sure I documented my journey with Nutrisystem and I felt like it would help keep me accountable. If you enjoy reading them that is a bonus ! I do appreciate all of your kind words of encouragement !
Breakfast today was a 4.4 ounce 180 calorie turkey sausage and egg muffin. This is one of the heartier if slightly flavorless breakfast offerings. I need to try adding a slice of low fat cheese or some salsa to jazz it up. Coffee today was french vanilla and hazelnut. I also had some low fat yogurt (90 calories). My morning snack was the usual 155 calorie chocolate shake with peanut butter powder. Lunch was a 4 ounce 200 calorie broccoli & cheese melt with raw carrots. My afternoon snack was a 180 calorie Sargento’s Balanced Breaks. I ended up going to pizza night at my mom’s so I saved my morning snack power fuel (100 calorie string cheese) and my lunch smart carb (90 calorie peaches) to eat there. I had one slice of pizza and I’m pretty sure it met the guidelines for 2 power fuels and a smart carb, totaling less than 300 calories. It’s homemade pizza so it wasn’t a giant pizzeria slice. I would have really liked a second slice but I resisted that temptation. It also didn’t bother me to see everyone eating ice cream. I had a Nutrisystem fudge bar (100 calories) when I got home ! My calories are at about 1350 and that is good !
I didn’t get any exercise in tonight but tomorrow is the day I will get back on the treadmill, hopefully twice ! Weather was ugly today. Started the day with a temp of 26 degrees and we saw snow showers and rain today. The drive home from my mom’s was no fun because it was dark and rainy. Temps had moved into the high 3o’s so there was no worry about slippery roads. I’m tired tonight so this note is a bit shorter than usual.
Comments
Post a Comment